Register

How to Recover Data from Samsung with Broken Screen

This is a discussion on How to Recover Data from Samsung with Broken Screen within the Galaxy Nexus General Discussion forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Forum category; "Last night, I dropped my Galaxy S6 and cracked the screen, but the phone still worked. I have bought a new Galaxy S8 and want ...

Milky Way
    Member #

Post How to Recover Data from Samsung with Broken Screen

"Last night, I dropped my Galaxy S6 and cracked the screen, but the phone still worked. I have bought a new Galaxy S8 and want to copy the contacts, photos and other files from Galaxy S6 to my new device. When I connect the phone to Kies, it says that the phone is locked. I can’t unlock the phone since the screen doesn’t work. Can I control my Galaxy S6 from my computer? Or is there any other way to get the files off my old Galaxy S6 without having to use the touchscreen?"

Are you met the similar situation as above, how can we do to recover data from Samsung with broken screen? In fact, to recover lost data from any Samsung Galaxy phone, you can't not miss the Samsung Galaxy Recovery, even for the broken and damaged devices.

No matter how you lose the data, Broken Samsung Data Recovery will scan your Samsung devices and SD cards to find recover them. It can recover deleted messages, photos, videos, music, contacts, Whatsapp messages, call history and other document files from your Samsung devices and SD cards. So, you can easily recover data from blank screen/broken screen Samsung Galaxy phone by using this tool.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Milky Way
    Member #

Milky Way
    Member #
    If you’re going to recover deleted files from Samsung phone with broken screen, please use this Broken Android Data Recovery,which can help you recover photos, contacts, SMS, videos, call logs, WhatsApp and more from the broken screen Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S4, Note 5/4/3.

Learn the guide:

How to Recover Lost Files from Samsung with Broken Screen

How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy with Broken Screen
    Last edited by winderde; 05-18-2017 at 12:24 AM.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Android data recovery tool is able to recover deleted or lost files from all Android phones and tablets. For Samsung, you just need download it and follow the recovery guide. How to restore deleted files on android
    Last edited by Erikkl; 05-22-2017 at 08:33 PM.

Milky Way
    Member #
    The real trick is how to enable USB debugging on a broken device.

Remove Ads

Ads