Register

No Root S-VOICE

This is a discussion on No Root S-VOICE within the Galaxy Nexus Apps forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Forum category; S Voice From Galaxy S3 Now For UnRooted/Un Locked Galaxy Nexus and any newer android FREE ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Heres The Story ~ So I only had my ...

Thread: No Root S-VOICE

Milky Way
    Member #

Talking No Root S-VOICE

S Voice From Galaxy S3
    Now For UnRooted/Un Locked Galaxy Nexus and any newer android FREE
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Heres The Story ~ So I only had my galaxy nexus no computer at all.... yes scary isnt it

i wanted to have some way to get an s3 expirence so i used XDA fourms and snooped in galaxy s3 topics for about 2 days non stop i broke my g nex from over heating got a new one and found it after 4 min of serching it had 20 replies all said it would not work at all it was in .zip they didnt un zip lol and all mirrors were broken so i couldnt get it so i sent a email they sent me the new link they said i had good timing they were removing it forever so i downloaded it on my friends computer and put it on a sd card in .apk format after i changed the file name and it worked si i put it on my friends gsm galaxy nexus from idk what company and sent it to my phone thru blue tooth and installed it and opend the icon it was slow and crashed alotttttttttttttttttt so i ziped it on my friends script and sent it over to my dads friend he fixed it and sent it back and it has not crashed at all it just cant set alarms or launch browser or play music i found work arounds scroll to the bottom
    well any ways i got it warmed up more it got faster alot faster but slow some times i said "at least it works" so here is the link
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/v2h46mupmbn85kj/S%20Voice.apk in XDA it said i am not responsible for bricked devices/sd cards so back up first just incase i uploaded it to MY drop box account {DO NOT CHANGE THE WAKE UP COMMAND OR YOU WILL HAVE TO RE DOWNLOAD} Well Good Luck And Leave Comments Below
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    if you want this on google play change the name of the signed .apk and please leave credits to me and XDA i dont care if you sell it or not but leave credits !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ------------------------------------------------THIS IS NOT AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY WITH SAMSUNG -------------------------- Reel Quick Wug If You See This Please Find A Way To Fix The Errors AND/OR Make It Off Line..

____________________________________Work Arounds________________________
    Say Lunch * music app name * (does not work with some apps)
    Google *web site name/whatever*
    Set Alarm for * whatever time*

2. # ADS
    Ads

Milky Way
    Member #
    have fun

Milky Way
    Member #
    hehe.

Andromeda
    Member #