Register

Best Visual voicemail app for new Galaxy Nexus?

This is a discussion on Best Visual voicemail app for new Galaxy Nexus? within the Galaxy Nexus Apps forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Forum category; I just received my new Nexus this morning!!! And i am trying to find the best Visual Voice mail app for my phone. I previously ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Best Visual voicemail app for new Galaxy Nexus?

Member #

Best Visual voicemail app for new Galaxy Nexus?

I just received my new Nexus this morning!!! And i am trying to find the best Visual Voice mail app for my phone. I previously had a Droid 2 Global and had Verizon's visual voice mail app, and had constant problems with it. I am very reluctant to put it on my new phone, because this morning before I received my Nexus, I tried to look at my voice mail on my old phone and it said that my password was invalid...I called and changed it thinking that would help...it did not. So I would really appreciate any help anyone could give me with this.

Thanks,
    Jennifer

2. # ADS
    Ads

Vega
    Member #
    Liked
    80 times
    I would try Google Voice. You don't have to have a Google number to use it and it is really easy to set up. Sometimes the transcriptions are a little goofy, but it works, and you don't have to call to listen to your messages. As an added bonus you can see your missed call log and listen to your voicemail online as well.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    i'd suggest google voice, but the transcriptions leave a lot to be desired. i still use it though for the other features.

c5d
    Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    There is a specific Visual VM for the Verizon Galaxy Nexus in the Android Market labeled "Visual Voice Mail Nexus" from Verizon Wireless. This is the VVM specific for the GNexus, and it has a red tape/cassette looking icon. It works, the others don't...

Milky Way
    Member #
    Ive alwayes used phone fusion. Great always recommend. Never had issues.

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    I'm kinda stuck with VZW's VVM because I've got some sentimental voicemails saved and unfortunately I can't transfer them over to GV

DrivetheGreen66
    I use Google voice and think its the best out there.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus via Tapatalk.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by dpblusea View Post
    I would try Google Voice. You don't have to have a Google number to use it and it is really easy to set up. Sometimes the transcriptions are a little goofy, but it works, and you don't have to call to listen to your messages. As an added bonus you can see your missed call log and listen to your voicemail online as well.
    Could you please explain how you use GV to listen to your VW messages? I have GV and a GV number, but I thought I have to use the Google phone number to access my VM.

Vega
    Member #
    Liked
    80 times
    There is a Google Voice app you can install on your phone. You can also go to the Google Voice site and listen to them there.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by dpblusea View Post
    There is a Google Voice app you can install on your phone. You can also go to the Google Voice site and listen to them there.
    I already have installed it. i even made a test call to the GV number from land line and left a message, where I can see the text as well as hear the message.
    my question is how somebody can call me on my cell# and I am able to listen through GV.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads