Register

call recorder galaxy nexus ics

This is a discussion on call recorder galaxy nexus ics within the Galaxy Nexus Apps forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Forum category; Hello, this is my first android telephone. My previous was nokia n95 8gb. I always used call recorder. it is helping me to remember all ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: call recorder galaxy nexus ics

Milky Way
    Member #

call recorder galaxy nexus ics

Hello,

this is my first android telephone. My previous was nokia n95 8gb.

I always used call recorder. it is helping me to remember all conversations and what to do. I had Total recall.

I tried morethan 5 applications from android market, but looks like nothing work on galaxy nexus.

I need call recorded that records and saves all conversations that I have. It must record mine and voice from a friend in other side of the phone. without "beep" noise.
    Help please asap.

thanks

2. # ADS
    Ads

Vega
    Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    Being that it is illegal to do (record without notifying the other party) it will not be built into any phone in the USA, and I would guess that there are are applications to allow for it, but again, based on the illegal thing..... I'm thinking not many? Anyone have a solution for secretly recording both sides of a call without the other knowing it is happening..... You know, for good honest reasons....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    Please check facts before saying things like this. It isn't illegal to record a call without telling the other person all the time. Some states are "1 party" states which only require one person on the call be aware it is being recorded.

you would qualify as that one person.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    ALLEGEDLY, autocallrecorder does a better job of recording on the GN than it did on my TB. the other party is much clearer now.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    It's not illegal to record as long as "one"person involved in the conversation knows it's being recorded....

Sent with the Galaxy Nexus LTE

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    from this site:Recording Phone Calls and Conversations | Citizen Media Law Project

When must you get permission from everyone involved before recording?
    Twelve states require the consent of every party to a phone call or conversation in order to make the recording lawful. These "two-party consent" laws have been adopted in California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Washington (Hawai'i is also in general a one-party state, but requires two-party consent if the recording device is installed in a private place). Although they are referred to as "two-party consent" laws, consent must be obtained from every party to a phone call or conversation if it involves more than two people. In some of these states, it might be enough if all parties to the call or conversation know that you are recording and proceed with the communication anyway, even if they do not voice explicit consent. See the State Law: Recording section of this legal guide for information on specific states' wiretapping laws.

Can you record a phone call or conversation when you do not have consent from one of the parties?
    Regardless of whether state or federal law governs the situation, it is almost always illegal to record a phone call or private conversation to which you are not a party, do not have consent from at least one party, and could not naturally overhear. In addition, federal and many state laws do not permit you to surreptitiously place a bug or recording device on a person or telephone, in a home, office or restaurant to secretly record a conversation between two people who have not consented.
    Some specific state laws: http://www.citmedialaw.org/legal-gui...-law-recording

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    You can record any call you're involved in - regardless of what State you're in.

The specifics are more to do with what you can do with that info. This is where the law really applies. The same applies to video. In a world where you have to defend what you're accused of saying, proving what you say or how you acted either on video or audio is becoming a pretty important procedure for some people and/or businesses.

I've been playing with the different apps - none are any good compared to the old system on the Motorola Q, but AutoCallRecorder is 'kinda' getting the job done for me now. Looking to see what new apps come to market on this topic in the future.
    plumcrazy likes this.

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    saintly is correct, its what can be done with the recording that matters. as i confirmed with a lawyer last year. (just to be certain)

Milky Way
    Member #
    i am testing autorecordcall, but whit witch app I can play 3gp files there?

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    huh ?

Ads