Register

How to Export Photos from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ to Computer

This is a discussion on How to Export Photos from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ to Computer within the Galaxy Nexus Apps forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Forum category; In everyday life, everyone should think of keeping the happiest and best moments. So I believe that all the time, I will always have a ...

Milky Way
    Member #

Post How to Export Photos from Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ to Computer

In everyday life, everyone should think of keeping the happiest and best moments. So I believe that all the time, I will always have a cell phone to accompany my family at all times, go out with friends and travel together, and collect interesting, tasty and nice things in the album of mobile phones. So, there are too many pictures in the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, which leads to the lack of memory. What do you want to do with the pictures?

In order to reduce the pressure of the mobile phone and reduce the risk of the loss of the picture, it is very necessary export photos from Samsung S8 to computer. To transfer your photos, you just need the Phone Transfer.

Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can not only directly transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another, but also backup your phone data to computer, and restore data from these backup file to any supported phone with a click.

Related: Transfer Photos from Samsung to Galaxy S8/S8+

2. # ADS
    Ads

Sirius
    Member #
    According to my experience, I would recommend you to use the Android Data Recovery. First, this is a specially developed for Android phones software, almost all Android devices it can be compatible.

Transfer Photos from Samsung S8 (Edge) to Computer/Mac

Milky Way
    Member #
    For a Samsung galaxy S8/S8 Plus phone, when you want to export photos from this phone to computer, what
    you need is a Samsung backup tool, it is really helpful to export or backup photos from Samsung to computer in a simple way.

Foe more help: how to export photos from Samsung S8 to computer.
    Last edited by mezicklivi04; 01-17-2018 at 07:59 PM.

Milky Way
    Member #
    To backup photos from Samsung galaxy phone to computer, the most effective method is using a Samsung assistatnt tool, then you can quickly backup the wanted photos as you like. In addition, you can also backup other files from Samsung phone to computer easily.

How to transfer photos from Samsung to computer.
    Last edited by carrubayerka; 01-18-2018 at 06:57 PM.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    If you want to transfer your data between two phones, Android File Transfer is a professional transfer software designed to switch data among Symbian, Android and iOS devices. It supports you to transfer your contacts, photos, videos, text messages and apps with no quality loss. It is totally risk-free that you can truly believe and rely on.
    how to transfer photos from samsung galaxy to computer
    how to transfer contacts between samsung galaxy and computer

Remove Ads

Ads