Register

GSM Nexus battery died over night

This is a discussion on GSM Nexus battery died over night within the Galaxy Nexus Accessories forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Forum category; The battery of my Galaxy Nexus GSM , died over night and does not take any charges anymore , the phone is dead . Customer ...

Milky Way
    Member #

GSM Nexus battery died over night

The battery of my Galaxy Nexus GSM , died over night and does not take any charges anymore , the phone is dead . Customer support from Google and Samsung is crab. I bought 4 Nexus S from Google for me and family and a Nexus 7 , but was badly treated . First Google support was very friendly and helpful with the diagnostic , but than said it is a warranty issue and Samsung takes care of it . Samsung told me to send the battery in by UPS ground shipping from Hawaii and than they would ground-ship a new one back . Roughly 3 weeks for a few dollar item . They (and Google ) would not do an even exchange , even when I offered to pay right now by credit card . The warranty department said they don't sell items . I should ask the parts department which I did , they said they don't have batteries for the GSM version and I should try Amazon. I mentioned Amazon to a manager and told him that Amazon does even exchange even with big ticket items , they send a new item and give you up to 3 weeks to send the broken one back . He just said that is not how Samsung works . Needless to say that I felt mocked to listen to advertising during waiting, about the new Galaxy 3 and how sophisticated and innovative Samsung is . For me that is my last Samsung and Google product despite how much I loved the phone while it was working . I feel scammed
    Last edited by martingie; 09-15-2012 at 03:22 PM.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Milky Way
    Member #
    Twitter
    pauloschilling
    Hi,

You said "Nexus S", this is really the phone you bought? I'm asking this cause the current Google Nexus phone is the Galaxy Nexus (the successor of Nexus S).

I hope to not have to use any warranty services from Google or Samsung. I'm in Brazil, bought my phone in US, but I don't know if it makes any difference since you're there and didn't received the appropriate attention.

I wish you good luck if you're waiting for any response from Google or Samsung, otherwise don't give up, maybe you'll have to open a case with a local customer protection service.

Milky Way
    Member #
    1. Hi, no it is the Galaxy Nexus made by Samsung . I think the other one was made by HTC. Thanks for the good luck
    Last edited by martingie; 09-15-2012 at 03:23 PM.

Remove Ads

Ads