Register

SGP Ultra Capsule case + Flex film

This is a discussion on SGP Ultra Capsule case + Flex film within the Galaxy Nexus Accessories forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Forum category; After looking through the master accessories list of galaxy nexus, I've decided to purchase the flex screen film and the ultra capsule case manufactured by ...

Milky Way
    Member #

SGP Ultra Capsule case + Flex film

After looking through the master accessories list of galaxy nexus, I've decided to purchase the flex screen film and the ultra capsule case manufactured by SGP.
    I've searched on YouTube for some reviews pertaining to the flex film, and it led me to look into their galaxy nexus product line. The prices are on the affordable side with fairly good reviews. I've placed my order today for the both flex screen film and the ultra capsule case in black.
    I will post my review on these two products once I get my hands on it.
    SGP Google Galaxy Nexus Case Ultra Capsule Series [Soul Black]

2. # ADS
    Ads

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    64 times
    Clean looking case. Let us know how the Flex works out for you, so far I've seen only people getting the Ultra Oleophobic and no reviews of the Flex. I'm not a fan of cases, but would like to read a small review of it if ya got the time

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    Nice. That looks almost exactly like this one eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices but better. It has a removable back which would be nice. I hate having to take off the protecter off to pull the battery.

Let us know how it fits on the LTE version? Or is it already confirmed to work well?

Edit: After looking at the other pics I was wrong about the back being removable. Its a solid tpu case thats flexible, almost identicle to the one I posted, but yes better looking.
    Last edited by NewAge; 01-14-2012 at 07:26 PM.
    BBStorm > S2 > DX > DX2 > Galaxy Nexus
    SGT > Xoom

Milky Way
    Member #
    I received my case today!!! I will test out the case and the flex film and get back to you guys sometime soon

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    I just removed my second Flex film from my Nexus. Easiest screen protector to install but man that thing drove me nuts! I removed every air bubble and allowed the excess water to evaporate but still the screen looks funky with that film on it. You can tell at any angle there's a distorted film on top of the screen. It held onto fingerprints like they were its own lol.

My biggest beef with the flex film is the amount of dirt and dust that collected within minutes around the edge where the screen protector ended. Never had this issue with the SGP anti-fingerprint screen protector I had on my Thunderbolt. I am going to purchase the ultra oleophobic one today and see how it goes.

Remove Ads

Ads