Register

Galaxy Nexus Cases?

This is a discussion on Galaxy Nexus Cases? within the Galaxy Nexus Accessories forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Forum category; Just received my Cruzerlite TPU cases. They're great! Got the 2+1 free, smoke, green, and orange! Love how it fits and the feel. The TPU ...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Galaxy Nexus Cases?

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Just received my Cruzerlite TPU cases. They're great! Got the 2+1 free, smoke, green, and orange! Love how it fits and the feel. The TPU material seems a little more stiff than the last TPU case I bought for my X, but it was a cheaper one from Ebay. With the Nexus bare, it's so thin and I felt like I was going to slide out my hands all the time! Would recommend!
    Last edited by Mike7143; 03-08-2012 at 04:39 PM.

Vega
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedeafone View Post
    Just bought the otter box commuter case. Will give my review when I get it on and use phone for a few days.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Well I have had my OtterBox Commuter case on for about a week now.

Pros: sleek design compared to the OtterBox on my fruit phone. All the port covers are well sealed. Can take a good 3 foot drop with no visible damage at all. Maximum screen real-estate.

Cons: Seems to collect what ever debris (lint n junk) is in my pocket like a magnet.
    Other than that it is a great buy!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Sent from Teletraan I

Member #
    Liked
    831 times
    Twitter
    kdog2007
    Does anyone know if the Cruserlite cases from amazon will work with the verizon extended battery?

Tapped from KDog's GNex!
    We make a living by what we get: We make a life by what we give.-author unknown

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    I don't have an extended battery but I'm pretty sure I've read that they will, depending on how big your extended battery is. I think the Verizon "extended" battery with it's cover will fit. I thought I had seen pictures of the fit too, just can't remember where.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdog View Post
    Does anyone know if the Cruserlite cases from amazon will work with the verizon extended battery?

Tapped from KDog's GNex!
    Yes it will. I went for the buy 2 get 1 free deal and my gf got 1 of them. I really like smoke. I probably should've got black instead of clear. I like colors of cases to blend in that doesn't look too much like a case.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Im using the SGP Neo Hybrid in Red. You can check out my review of it here as I don't want to re-write everything. Review: SGP Neo Hybrid for Samsung Galaxy Nexus | Digital Igloo

Developer
    GalaxyNexusForum.com Developer

Member #
    Liked
    282 times
    I have the Incipio feather, Incipio Silicrylic, Ditztronic TPU (rev 3), Qubits TPU and Seidio Active cases.

At first I liked the TPU cases, mainly because they didn't add much bulk, but I did end up cutting out the volume/power sections to improve the feel of the buttons. The Incipio Silicrylic is a nice case, but it just seems too bulky and attracted lint like nothing else. Then I tried the Incipio feather, it's nice, but didn't fit the LTE verizon as well as I wanted, and I was very aware of the upper and lower exposed sections. I then took the nexus out naked with me for a while, it was great until I found a scratch..

So, then I bought the Seidio Active case, and I was pretty quick to decide that it's easily the best out of all of them. It looks and feels great, I couldn't put it down for several days without even turning my screen on. It doesn't seem to attract lint like the Silicrylic did. I may have since told a few people that my phone wouldn't look out of place sitting next to my AR15 rifle.

My wife looked over my shoulder as I was typing this review and she's now singing "daddy is a nerd" to my children..

So, there you go.
    fnmetal, Mujibar and WERA689 like this.
    Sim2k (Play Store) | Gallery (Wallpaper)

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    585 times
    Twitter
    thephantom_dra
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim2k View Post

My wife looked over my shoulder as I was typing this review and she's now singing "daddy is a nerd" to my children..

So, there you go.
    You gotta correct her, man. Itís GEEK, not nerd. Hehehe

Sent from a Nexus
    Sim2k and Mujibar like this.
    LG Nexus 5 / Nokia Lumia 1520 / Asus Nexus 7

Quote Originally Posted by @rbiter View Post
    teach a man to fish, you feed him for life. teach a man to fastboot, and you create competency.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Remove Ads

Ads