Register

Galaxy Nexus Cases?

This is a discussion on Galaxy Nexus Cases? within the Galaxy Nexus Accessories forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Forum category; Originally Posted by jkeben I got a two piece snap on case when I got my phone which is super solid and I dont even ...

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Galaxy Nexus Cases?

Milky Way
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by jkeben View Post
    I got a two piece snap on case when I got my phone which is super solid and I dont even worry too much about dropping it, but I would really like to get a case that can be easily removed without feeling like I'm going to break the phone by taking the case off with so much effort. I haven't really seen any that would probably fall into this category, any suggestions?
    I have a casemate, silicone and acrylic combo, that I bought at Verizon. They're calling them "silicrylic" online. Fits very tight and the back and corners are hard, but around the screen is softer, making it easier to get off, and the sides are too, making the buttons very responsive and the phone much easier to grip. Run about $20-$30.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Pink Tapatalk

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GR4CE View Post
    That looks quite nice but they seem to be only available in the uk and probably only fit the gsm version. Any chance that case might be available got the cdma version?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jkeben View Post
    That looks quite nice but they seem to be only available in the uk and probably only fit the gsm version. Any chance that case might be available got the cdma version?

All the searches I've done go to mobilefun uk or ebay uk so I don't know really! I doubt the CDMA version is available in Europe at all.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1736 times
    Only the GSM version is available in Europe, so I doubt that vendor would have a case to fit the LTE/CDMA version of the phone.

Tap'd from my GNex

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    I figured that a uk vendor wouldn't be selling anything for a cdma/verizon phone, but I thought that there might be a US vendor that would sell the equivalent.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Grabbed a Casemate Pop but it was a terrible case.So I contacted Casemate via email and they quickly responded. I asked for a Casemate Tough for a replacement, wich is a VERY solid case that's right up there with the Otterbox Commuter. Casemate's customer support staff is top notch like Otterbox. Overall the Casemate Tough is my favorite case. I've spent a small fortune searching for the perfect cases for my devices. Also grabbed a few TPU's for 3-5$ it's a great deal & a Duo case hybrid (Commuter like) also applied Ghost Armor Carbon Fiber (Gun Metal)full body & screen protector. I usually Switch up cases depending on what im doing. They all serve their purpose.

Last edited by Mouseidt; 01-18-2012 at 11:53 AM.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olc View Post
    I tried a silicone case too, and had the same issues as you. I just got one of these TPU cases and very happy with it. Fits tight and very thin. A real bargain as well at under $10..

Samsung Galaxy Nexus : TPU-CASES.COM, - All TPU Cases Shipped Free in the USA

I have seen demos of TPU cases of throwing them out of a moving vehicle and no damage.
    Good choice, stick with a TPU case much better than silicon gives better shock protection AND its not so grippy as silicon so it slides into any case easily.

And the extended battery causes no problem as well.

Ron W.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rjsurfer View Post
    Good choice, stick with a TPU case much better than silicon gives better shock protection AND its not so grippy as silicon so it slides into any case easily.

And the extended battery causes no problem as well.

Ron W.
    Actually went into the store where I got the case and they allowed me to switch it out for a gel case with a nice slick feel. Fits much tighter and so much easier to put on and take off. Not too grippy like other gel cases that I did not want to get at all.

Milky Way
    Member #
    I was at the Verizon store and went with the INCIPIO Double cover. This case is a rubber inner case with plastic outer shell. This case seems to pass the pocket test as the shell is smooth enough to slide in and out. The rubber is exposed around the screen and on the sides. All the components are lined up for proper use. Also I have the extended battery in my GNex and the case fits perfect. after a small amount of manipulation.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads