Register

Galaxy Nexus Cases?

This is a discussion on Galaxy Nexus Cases? within the Galaxy Nexus Accessories forums, part of the Galaxy Nexus Forum category; the soft Gel case is the only one that fits with the extended battery....tried them ALL today at VZW store.... The matte gel cases are ...

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Galaxy Nexus Cases?

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    the soft Gel case is the only one that fits with the extended battery....tried them ALL today at VZW store....
    The matte gel cases are better IMHO, because they do NOT get smudgy or fingerprints all over them....
    and for the price....$13 after my corp. discount....I can always replace it if it wears out..

olc
    Milky Way
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Detonation View Post
    I bought the Verizon Silicon Cover (Non Glossy version) today but I am going to return it. It's all rubber so it's very grippy and doesn't slide in and out my pocket well. It's also pretty loose so the front edges will catch and stretch back as I pull it out of my pocket (I could see this wearing out the case very quickly). I chose it because it was cheap ($15 after corp discount) and because I don't like the gloss ones, but I guess you get what you pay for.
    I tried a silicone case too, and had the same issues as you. I just got one of these TPU cases and very happy with it. Fits tight and very thin. A real bargain as well at under $10..

Samsung Galaxy Nexus : TPU-CASES.COM, - All TPU Cases Shipped Free in the USA

I have seen demos of TPU cases of throwing them out of a moving vehicle and no damage.

olc
    Milky Way
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Binger View Post
    The silicone case fits my galaxy nexus with the extended battery just fine. I do like the feel of it naked so I may end up putting a skin on it.
    Or you might try one of these cases
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus : TPU-CASES.COM, - All TPU Cases Shipped Free in the USA
    Cheap, very protective, tight fit and minimal addition to phone size

olc
    Milky Way
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by fallsgable View Post
    the soft Gel case is the only one that fits with the extended battery....tried them ALL today at VZW store....
    The matte gel cases are better IMHO, because they do NOT get smudgy or fingerprints all over them....
    and for the price....$13 after my corp. discount....I can always replace it if it wears out..
    The cases at Samsung Galaxy Nexus : TPU-CASES.COM, - All TPU Cases Shipped Free in the USA fit my phone with the extended battery.

Milky Way
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Droid Diggler View Post
    I took the screen protector off of mine because it wasn't clear enough for my liking. I've always been used to rocking my DX without a screen protector. It kept aggravating me bad so it had to go. I've got a skinomi screen protector on the way anyway. Hopefully that one looks better. :banghead:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    About to do the same with mine...the integrated screen protector on the Otterbox isn't clear enough for my liking....going to take it off once I get a Steinheil or Boxwave...

Otherwise, loving the Otterbox....I was using the Verizon holster/case combo, but I was really worried about dropping this beauty...now with the Otterbox not only does it seem sturdy enough to survive a fall, it gives plenty of grip to hold onto...

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked View Post
    Got this in the mail on Tuesday and have had the past few days to see if I like it. Happy to say this is a GREAT case! Protects the phone good and isn't bulky. Also the outer shell that's removable has a pull out stand built into the clip so you can sit your phone upright. Very nice addition!
    wicked likes this.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I bought a case mate Pop over my usual choice otter box commuter. And am very happy with it. Reviews are great

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked View Post
    I love the hell outta mine. Extra benefit is the popout stand because you can slip a finger through it when holding it and there's no way you'd drop it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    --
    Galaxy Nexus, upgraded from OG Droid

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1736 times
    OtterBox Commuter here. All the rugged I need for everyday use.

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    979 times
    I'm using the shell holster combo I got from VZW but it looks just like the Qmadix one. Is it made by them? Works well for me.

Before you flash anything can you get back to stock? How to get back to stock using Odin

Have you backed up your files and pictures? I see too many desperate cries for help recovering deleted priceless pictures with no solution.

Need to hard reset? How to Hard Reset-Factory Data Reset.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads